SWIFT FUNDS Messaging Services
Are You Still Faxing or Mailing Funds Documents?
With the economic recovery, the funds market is experiencing significant growth providing new opportunities for investment managers, funds distributors and transfer agents. Firms that seek solutions to automate their traditionally paper-based fund processes will compete more effectively, differentiating on customer service; whereas firms that continue to fax or mail funds documents will risk higher attrition rates and miss asset growth opportunities.
- Are you embarking on new funds projects?
- Are you prepared for the 2015 mandated deadline for funds messages to be based on SWIFT MX?
- Are you looking for a better way to parse, transform and integrate SWIFT MT and SWIFT MX messages?
Simplify Funds Automation With C24
Rather than dealing with the costs and project delays of learning many financial services standards, hand-coding and testing schemas, transformations, and validation rules, C24 Technologies’ Funds Messaging Services solution lets developers use model-driven tools to import SWIFT data models, configure changes and specialize data for various constituents—from partner applications to business analyst spreadsheets.
C24 Funds Messaging Services includes C24 Integration Objects Studio, runtime, funds reference implementations and pre-built SWIFT MT and MX financial messaging standards libraries. Deployable as SWIFT Java objects, you can leverage your existing investments in Java middleware, such as Spring or Fuse.
Immediate Benefits with C24 Funds Messaging Services
Financial organizations worldwide rely on C24 Integration Objects to:
- Accelerate time to market by leveraging pre-built and maintained data models for SWIFT MT and MX
- Reduce the occurrence of failed transactions and invalid data sent between systems
- Complete messaging projects on time and on budget by using model-driven tools and pre-built standards libraries
C24 Integration Objects (C24-iO) is a data modelling, meta-data management, transformation, and messaging integration solution based on Java data binding technology...
C24-iO Standards Libraries are specialised data models for specific integration scenarios like payments, securities and OTC derivatives automation. The libraries fully encapsulate standards such as SWIFT MT-MX, ISO 20022, SEPA, FpML and FIX...