C24-iO and MongoDB
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database. MongoDB features:
- Document-oriented storage - JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support - Index on any attribute, just like you're used to.
- Replication & High Availability - Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding - Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying - Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates - Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce - Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS - Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Commercial Support - Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Using C24-iO with MongoDB
C24-iO provides the capability for all C24-iO objects to be stored directly into a mongoDB document database because all C24-iO objects can be output in the native mongoDB format.
C24-iO is an agile messaging toolkit that couples naturally with mongoDB - itself an agile focused storage facility. Document storage, dynamic schema, rich query facilities, great performance and commodity server scale-out are features that C24 customers are looking for in order to accelerate delivery for their key software projects.
This C24 White Paper presents what's becoming a compelling pattern for agile message management and focuses on a technical sample that demonstrates how C24-iO and mongoDB can be combined to provide rich message processing and storage capability. The white paper also discusses industry evolution from RDBMS to Document Database and presents key product features of both technologies.
Downloadable reference implementations
Securities Trading Sample Project
Log Parsing Sample Project
View 10gen and C24 On-Demand Webinar: Processing High Volume Data Feeds with MongoDB - FIX, FpML and Swift